THROBBING OR ACHING LEGS?
WE CAN HELP.
Welcome to New Mexico’s first Vein Center – established in 2003 – where patients experience advanced treatment of varicose veins. One in three adults have venous disease and many don’t know they have it. If you do have venous disease you often feel tired, your legs and feet ache, no matter what kind of shoes you buy. Dr. Michael Harding leads the Vein Center of New Mexico – a team with deep experience and impressive medical credentials who take time to listen and respond to your needs. We will help you look better, feel better and live better!
From our patients:
"I came to see Dr. Harding for a second opinion for a varicose vein. He was attentive, answered my questions, and share his expertise. He helped me feel more confident about my upcoming procedure."
"Dr. Harding and his staff are the best! My office visit was one of the best experiences I've had in a medical setting. "
"Wonderful experience. Dr Harding and his staff were so polite, kind and efficient. They all listened to me and my concerns with care and thoughtfulness. Informative and over all A+ Great office."
"Just a word of thanks to you and your staff for the excellent care you provided on my recent adventure with you. You inspire confidence - and laughter. Thank you!”
"This was the first time I have seen Dr. Harding. He instantly put me at ease and I can go forward now with trust that he is a really good provider and has my best interest in mind.”
"“Dr. Harding and his staff are not only excellent professionally, they are very caring and do everything they can to make a patient comfortable."
"Really appreciated having his expertise in reviewing my medical history of PEs and DVTs.”
Come see us!
M-F 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
How was your experience? We’d love to hear from you!
- Outstanding! Very courteous a d professional.Stephen S. Baca
- From the warm greeting by receptionist Delma Trujillo; to Veronica Lopez and Jade Hopkins; the medical staff of Verna Montoya-Garcia, Jessica Calderon, Carmen Marten, Chrystal Lang; and Dr. Michael Harding - venous specialist and the pride and joy of Tennessee.....we received impeccable care!Sally Jo Cammon
- From the moment I called to make an appointment, through the pre-op,surgical procedure, and the post-op appointments, Dr. Harding and the medical team at his practice have been so patient, kind, and caring.Jennifer Bradley
- Staff and doctor were all very nice which is rare anymore.Ang DenTandt
- Dr. Harding and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! Each patient means something to them, it’s not just about getting paid.Michael-Ann Salazar
- Amazing staff that mirrors their service excellence. This was unexpected yet extremely valuable piece of mind knowing the staff really cares.Juan H. G.
- He was present, attentive and took the time to read my chart, answer my questions, and share his expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Harding.Nicole Tami
- Dr.Harding and his staff is vary good and made me feel vary comfortably. My legs feel very good thay got rid of my awful vericos veins.Frank Kurtnaker
- The staff are friendly, caring and fun. Everyone is very nice and talkative. Dr Harding is a caring and funny guy.Meghan Ewing
- The personal attention given by the staff and Dr. Harding was exceptional. The advice\help given went above the norm in the medical industry.Gloria Luc
Check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if there's an answer already.
If not, please feel free to contact us using the form below - or give us a call! We'll do our best to answer any concerns or questions you have!
OFFICE: (505) 247-4849
M-F 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
801 Encino Pl. NE #C-12, Albuquerque, NM 87102