THROBBING OR ACHING LEGS?
WE CAN HELP.
Welcome to New Mexico’s first Vein Center – established in 2003 – where patients experience advanced treatment of varicose veins. One in three adults have venous disease and many don’t know they have it. If you do have venous disease you often feel tired, your legs and feet ache, no matter what kind of shoes you buy. Dr. Michael Harding leads the Vein Center of New Mexico – a team with deep experience and impressive medical credentials who take time to listen and respond to your needs. We will help you look better, feel better and live better!
From our patients:
"I came to see Dr. Harding for a second opinion for a varicose vein. He was attentive, answered my questions, and share his expertise. He helped me feel more confident about my upcoming procedure."
"Dr. Harding and his staff are the best! My office visit was one of the best experiences I've had in a medical setting. "
"Wonderful experience. Dr Harding and his staff were so polite, kind and efficient. They all listened to me and my concerns with care and thoughtfulness. Informative and over all A+ Great office."
"Just a word of thanks to you and your staff for the excellent care you provided on my recent adventure with you. You inspire confidence - and laughter. Thank you!”
"This was the first time I have seen Dr. Harding. He instantly put me at ease and I can go forward now with trust that he is a really good provider and has my best interest in mind.”
"“Dr. Harding and his staff are not only excellent professionally, they are very caring and do everything they can to make a patient comfortable."
"Really appreciated having his expertise in reviewing my medical history of PEs and DVTs.”
Come see us!
M-F 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
How was your experience? We’d love to hear from you!
- Everyone in the office is very professional and put me at ease right away. Thank YouCynthia D.
- They are very caring and so easy to talk to and make you feel so comfortable. My feet use to ache and I always had leg cramps at night.Jill L.
- The personal attention given by the staff and Dr. Harding was exceptional. The advice\help given went above the norm in the medical industry.Gloria L.
- While waiting his staff tracked down medical records to ensure I received the best care possible. Thank you.Liz D.
- Outstanding Doctor and staff! Highly Recommend!Shortly after moving to Albuquerque my legs started to burn.Shannon G.
- From the warm greeting by receptionist Delma Trujillo; to Veronica Lopez and Jade Hopkins; the medical staff of Verna Montoya-Garcia, Jessica Calderon, Carmen Marten, Chrystal Lang; and Dr. Michael Harding - venous specialist and the pride and joy of Tennessee.....we received impeccable care!Sally Jo C.
- The staff there has always been the best part. You can genuinely tell they care about their patientsAudrey H.
- The Vein Center of New Mexico has top quality care and is interested in your health. Dr. Harding and the staff are incredible.Laura A.
- Amazing staff that mirrors their service excellence. This was unexpected yet extremely valuable piece of mind knowing the staff really cares.Juan H. G.
- Dr. Harding and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! Each patient means something to them, it’s not just about getting paid.Michael-Ann S.
Check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if there's an answer already.
If not, please feel free to contact us using the form below - or give us a call! We'll do our best to answer any concerns or questions you have!
OFFICE: (505) 247-4849
M-F 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
801 Encino Pl. NE #C-12, Albuquerque, NM 87102