THROBBING OR ACHING LEGS?
WE CAN HELP.
Welcome to New Mexico’s first Vein Center – established in 2003 – where patients experience advanced treatment of varicose veins. One in three adults have venous disease and many don’t know they have it. If you do have venous disease you often feel tired, your legs and feet ache, no matter what kind of shoes you buy. Dr. Michael Harding leads the Vein Center of New Mexico – a team with deep experience and impressive medical credentials who take time to listen and respond to your needs. We will help you look better, feel better and live better!
From our patients:
"I came to see Dr. Harding for a second opinion for a varicose vein. He was attentive, answered my questions, and share his expertise. He helped me feel more confident about my upcoming procedure."
"Dr. Harding and his staff are the best! My office visit was one of the best experiences I've had in a medical setting. "
"Wonderful experience. Dr Harding and his staff were so polite, kind and efficient. They all listened to me and my concerns with care and thoughtfulness. Informative and over all A+ Great office."
"Just a word of thanks to you and your staff for the excellent care you provided on my recent adventure with you. You inspire confidence - and laughter. Thank you!”
"This was the first time I have seen Dr. Harding. He instantly put me at ease and I can go forward now with trust that he is a really good provider and has my best interest in mind.”
"“Dr. Harding and his staff are not only excellent professionally, they are very caring and do everything they can to make a patient comfortable."
"Really appreciated having his expertise in reviewing my medical history of PEs and DVTs.”
Come see us!
M-F 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
How was your experience? We’d love to hear from you!
- He is very professional about his work and extremely knowledgeable about his field. You are treated with respect and as an individual.Gloria S.
- Love this office and the people are great. Dr. Harding gives you great care and will always listen to your needs.Kerrie C.
- Dr Harding and the entire staff here are AMAZING!!Liz G.
- The staff are friendly, caring and fun. Everyone is very nice and talkative. Dr Harding is a caring and funny guy.Meghan E.
- Staff and doctor were all very nice which is rare anymore.Ang D.
- I could write a short essay about my many positive experiences at this medical office, including the top notch professionalism of all staff I there.Elizabeth K.
- Outstanding! Very courteous a d professional.Stephen S. B.
- Outstanding Doctor and staff! Highly Recommend!Shortly after moving to Albuquerque my legs started to burn.Shannon G.
- They are very caring and so easy to talk to and make you feel so comfortable. My feet use to ache and I always had leg cramps at night.Jill L.
- From the moment I called to make an appointment, through the pre-op,surgical procedure, and the post-op appointments, Dr. Harding and the medical team at his practice have been so patient, kind, and caring.Jennifer B.
Check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if there's an answer already.
If not, please feel free to contact us using the form below - or give us a call! We'll do our best to answer any concerns or questions you have!
OFFICE: (505) 247-4849
M-F 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
801 Encino Pl. NE #C-12, Albuquerque, NM 87102